Join your business partners on madeinmonmouthshire.com
Go to : http://www.madeinmonmouthshire.com
and click on "Member Login"
- How to join
- Preparation for adding your business details
- Add your business details for the first time
- Upload your pictures (images)
- Edit your details thereafter
- Join your business partners on MadeInMonmouthshire.com
- Any problems / queries?
1. How to join
Click on the "Join" link above.
Add as much detail as you can.
NOTE: Please choose "Made In Monmouthshire" as your agent.
An email will be sent to your email address to
(a) Click on the link to activate your membership
(b) confirm your username / password
(c) How to contact us with any problems
In addition to contacting Web4-u support Team, you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Add your business details for the first time
Note: All your information (photos and text) are changeable at any time - You are in control
When you log in for the first time, you will be asked to tick a box on which business type you are entering.
You will be then be asked to fill in the following 4 sections.
Do not forget to click save periodically.
(a) General Business Information
Fill in as much as possible.
- please insert your co-ordinates (a "How?" link will help if necessary)
- click on "Public or Private" checkbox to make your business publicly available.
(b) Text & Prices
Fill in as much as possible.
In Particular, fill in the "Overview" text
(c) Image Upload
Ignore for now - See below.
(d) SEO Page & Code
- please click on "Option 1 - Tick here to choose automated option" unless you want to optimise your page title and meta tags yourself
- please insert your twitter and facebook feeds
4. Upload your pictures (images)
When you log in after you have saved your (first) business, you can upload pictures (images) by clicking on "Your File Manager"
Find 4 pictures you wish to use to represent your business.
Upload them with dimensions of (width x height) 580px x 400px
For the listing picture, we have use a square picture.
Therefore (and usually reusing 1 of the 4 pictures you used above), upload another picture with dimensions of (width x height) 240px x 240px
Once uploaded, they can be attached to your business by editing your business (see below) and clicking on "Image upload"
(a) choose "Picture 1", "Picture 2", "Picture 3" and "Picture 4" for the main business pictures
(b) choose the square picture in "Header 1" picture
5. Edit your details thereafter
When you log in after you have saved your (first) business, you edit your details by clicking on "Edit Your Business Information"
6. Join your business partners on MadeInMonmouthshire.com
After you have entered your business details, please email email@example.com
where this task can be completed
7. Any problems / queries?
Any problems / queries, do not hesitate to contact us via
- click here to contact Your Tourism Community support team
- email firstname.lastname@example.org